Wednesday 20 October 2021

HAPPY MASHUJAA (HEROES) DAY KENYA


 


In this regalia,

Black, red and green,

Sandwiches of white heart,

Celebrating heroes and heroines,

Bubbles of roaming water find it's channel.


In the green grass of savannah,

Resting beside these rivers,

That never recede nor dry,

Insistently flowing,

A peaceful abode.


Two angels,

Crafted and woven,

With fabric and reeds,

Jewels in my heart shining,

A family I live to cherish and love.


In the sky shines two bright lights,

Tracy and GiftJoy Wanda,

True heroines I celebrate,

Glue that bind me,

My bright doves.


Two pillars that holds my wall,

Dark clay that seal my cracks,

I celebrate you like my eye,

That makes me see,

The beauty around.


You are Heroins 

Stronger than iron rods,

Brighter that the sun's radiance,

Beautiful than the rainbow on the sky,

Happy Mashujaa Day to you my family.


© Wanda's Ink Pen

® Wanda The Poet ✍️

#TheHandofGod

#Hunters Media House


Email: shokoshugitakeshi@gmail.com

Name: Kennedy Ochieng

Country Kenya 🇰🇪

No comments:

Know your artist ( Bhekinkosi Mabhena) DJ NITEFREAK

Nitefreak, born Bheki Mabhena, was born and raised in Barbourfields, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, in September 1991. This was where he developed a ...