Thursday 28 October 2021

NINE DAY MARATHON IN GOD'S ARMS DAY 5


 

NINE DAY MARATHON IN GOD'S ARMS

DAY 5


Forgive Me Father


I steal from you,

Even when you offer to give,

Wholeheartedly to your son,

I grab it with force from your hands,

I'm not even grateful for all you do to me.


My tongue is sour and bitter,

My saliva has turned acidic and bile,

Anything coming from my mouth is lethal,

I spit venom and vomit toxic words from my lips,

I'm always rattling and complaining of my life. 


When I kneel down to pray,

No appreciation cross my mind,

Like a hornbill I sing my problems,

Words forming lines that make stanzas,

I later create beats to make my problems seem big.


I never mention your goodness,

The love you had for me to send your Son,

Jesus Christ to take the cross for my sins,

He was painted dirt and later crucified alive,

I've failed to express and share this kind of love.


Despite of all my unkindness,

I have never gone without food and water,

I wake up every morning despite my sinful ways,

Forgive Me Father for I have sinned before You,

I detest all my sins and ask for your forgiveness.


https://wandasinkpen.wordpress.com/2021/10/28/forgive-me-father/

© Wanda's Ink Pen

® Wanda The Poet ✍️

#TheHandofGod

#Hunters Media House


Email: shokoshugitakeshi@gmail.com

Name: Kennedy Ochieng

Country Kenya 🇰🇪

No comments:

Know your artist ( Bhekinkosi Mabhena) DJ NITEFREAK

Nitefreak, born Bheki Mabhena, was born and raised in Barbourfields, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, in September 1991. This was where he developed a ...