Thursday 28 October 2021

INSIDE THE BEDROOM LEONTEN & YVONNE BROWN

 



At night you always finds your way into my heart

I'm astonished how you even do that 

At times I ask 

Is it because it's dark

Nor is it because I love her 

You always gave me these goose bumps and left my heart melting

You so hot dressed in your mini skirts babe 

Do you know, its how you make me feel 

Or you not even aware my love?


A handsome lit peeps

Hugging the reflection of light

I'm yearning and whispering 

Words of ecstasy


Oh, so you doing it intentionally

How clever of you 

A bird building nest with other bird's furthers

Tell me you know all that you getting me into

I pity you if you fail 

I might take another another one to replace you 

So show me what you got up the sleeves hny


No honey,

Don't bring someone to replace me  

Oh just yell my 

absence,

Tonight I want to visit the moon just to tell it about you

Coz me and you 

You were meant to glow in this world


Menstruation?

Oh what a mess

Everyday excuses 

When will the Christmas day arrive

I'm getting bored of this your little bulshit 

Do you think it is food that quenches my thirsty

Leave to see what will happen next 

Continue if you like 

I'm off to bed 

And take your little junky food off my sight 

You just made my empty  stomach full...


Darling,

You have to forgive me on that,

I always wish to please and make you

Happier in bed,

But I fail because

This thing is meant to happen

I can't stop it,

I'm so sorry honey


When was your last serving me 

It's like decades ago as far as I remember

I'm loaded inside

And you are never a man to understand what I feel

I'm like someone having a running stomach

I can't stop it too 

So I'm going somewhere to fix myself

Stay behind , and don't follow me 

Because my bygone craving is killing me

Goodbye 

This is what you wanted , for you knew it .

Fully knowing that man needs woman to survive...


©️ Leonten 

 Poet of the Nation 

©️ Yvonne Brown

# hunters Media House

No comments:

Know your artist ( Bhekinkosi Mabhena) DJ NITEFREAK

Nitefreak, born Bheki Mabhena, was born and raised in Barbourfields, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, in September 1991. This was where he developed a ...